A Career Renewal Initiative for Women
“Renew” is an initiative which stems from L&T’s strong belief in diversity & equal career opportunities for all. It is aimed at providing a platform through which women professionals can re-enter the corporate world after a career break.
Who Can Apply:
Any woman on a career break subject to fulfillment of the following criteria:
- Qualification: BE / BTech / MBA / LLB (First Class) or CA, ICWA (Cleared in maximum 2 attempts)
- Departments that one could apply for: Audit, Finance / Accounting, Engineering – Design, Project Management, Information Technology, Human Resource Management, Legal, CSR.
- Registration: Interested candidates can register with us and attach a copy of their updated resumé.
- Screening: Resumes received will undergo a round of internal screening. Post this process, resumés with be shared with the concerned departments (this is subject to vacancies in the respective department at a given point in time)
- Telephonic Interview: Shortlisted candidates will go through a telephonic interview.
- Personal Interview: Candidates who have cleared the previous round will be invited for a round of interview with the respective Hiring Manager & the Department Head.