Bangalore, Karnataka, India Apply now Savesave Support Escalation Engineer to job cart
- Job number761555
- Date postedFeb 5, 2020
- Travel0-25 %
- Role typeIndividual Contributor
- Employment typeFull-Time
Looking to join an exciting industry and organization that is at the forefront of the next Tech industry transformation? The transformation that is occurring within the tech industry is being accelerated by the maturity and rapid adoption of cloud computing. This rapid adoption across organizations is changing the needs and expectations of customers in the partnership with their vendors.
If you enjoy using technology creatively, overcoming complex technical challenges, and working as part of a team with some of the best people in the industry, then CSS is the place for you. Come join an organization that supports work-life balance, personal & professional development, and diversity.
We provide Intune support for the most critical enterprise customers. We are looking for true technical leaders to join us and lead the way! We are looking for engineers who are relentlessly customer-centric, problem-solvers, strong collaborators, and risk-takers that embrace that challenger mindset. We’re looking for someone who embodies customer obsession and empathy. Someone who is adept at getting to the root of the issue, regardless of where the code base resides. Beyond troubleshooting complex technical problems and managing critical situations, the candidate should be passionate of driving bigger impacts – being increasing customer values, improving diagnostic tools and/or driving product feedback.
The Support Escalation Engineer’s primary responsibilities include:
– Ability to quickly identify customer issues and being able to conduct in-depth diagnostics on Intune product and services representing Microsoft, communicating with enterprise customers via telephone, written correspondence, or electronic service regarding technically problems identified in Microsoft software products and manage relationships with those customers.
– The potential candidate should be able to handle technical complex issues as well as politically charged situations requiring the highest level of customer skill.
– Handles customer issues through collaboration, resolution, or escalation to provide a great experience.
– Drives his or her own case-wellness and ensures that key stakeholders and customers are up-to-date on the resolution status of their issue, through effective written and verbal communication.
– Ability to constantly be learning as the product evolves continually.
– Be able to work and collaborate with internal teams including engineering group effectively.
– Research unchartered and undocumented areas. It is a plus for the ideal candidate if it is someone that has a passion for coding and enjoys occasionally writing code in efforts to understand. Familiarity of compiling and development environments would be great.
At least 5 years of IT or Technical Support experience (in Tier 3 Intune support).
B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Subject Matter Expert knowledge of one or more of the following domains:
Strong knowledge of: any Windows OS, Mobile device OS, Client/Server knowledge, understanding of Cloud services, Mobile device configuration and app deployment
Nice to have would include: Exchange, SCCM, Cloud products like Azure, Office 365 and Power Shell
Expert level industry experience with Mobile Device Management and Mobile Application Management, including Intune or third-party solutions
Strong problem-solving skills includes troubleshooting, problem analysis and resolution, good judgment/decision making ability.
Genuine passion for technology and desire and aptitude to increase technical skill level required.
Preferred Technical Qualifications:
· Working knowledge of ADFS
· Active Directory concepts such as Kerberos, LDAP, Certificates and Security Groups.
· Working knowledge of Secure Token Services (ADFS or similar)
· Experience with network connectivity
· Knowledge of Cloud Identity (Azure Active Directory, AAD Sync, Role-based access control)
· Programming background in PowerShell, C#, Java
· Background in relational databases such as SQL
· Familiar with Visual Studio or some other IDE
· Debugging skills, aware of the concepts of a stack, crash and able to review and understand code flow
· Working knowledge or networking with clear understanding of TCP/IP, including CIDR, routing and DNS; understanding of HTTP/HTTPS, including the ability to capture and interpret Fiddler traces.
· Understanding of proxy servers, firewalls and VPN.
· Understanding of 3rd party VPN solutions